Currently hiring the positions below.
Do You Exude a Friendly, Outgoing Disposition?
Are You Detail Oriented?
Dakota Commercial, a local property management company located in Grand Forks, ND, is in search of that “PERFECT FIT” for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician. The position requires 40 hours per week typically M-F with a rotating schedule of being on call nights/weekends. This position also includes employer-paid health insurance, paid time off and 401K plan.
The primary duty of the Maintenance Technician shall be to protect the best interests of the owners, provide efficient and quality service to our residents, and to represent Dakota Commercial and the properties they manage in a most competent and professional manner.
Our Maintenance Technicians are critical members of the Dakota Commercial Team and are responsible for maintenance issues of both commercial and residential properties owned or managed by Dakota Commercial.
The duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician are as follows:
* Exude a friendly, outgoing disposition
* Possess excellent problem solving and communication skills; be detail oriented
* Ensure the properties have adequate heating, lighting and ventilation* Determine materials and supplies needed
* Parking lot cleanup including garbage pick up
* Landscaping maintenance
* Snow removal – Bobcat operator, shoveling, pay loader
* Walk properties and grounds and perform light maintenance duties/pick trash as needed
* Possess basic computer skills and have the ability and desire to learn additional property management software as required
* Ability to multitask
* Have access to reliable transportation
* All other duties as assigned by management
* Always be professional, kind and courteous to residents, even if they don’t extend that treatment to you
Management reserves the right to revise the Maintenance Technician duties at any time.