Our Maintenance Technicians are critical members of Dakota Commercial Team and are responsible for maintenance issues of all properties owned or managed by Dakota Commercial. On-call nights/weekends – rotating schedule.
The duties and responsibilities of the Leasing Specialist are as follows:
- Ensures that the properties have adequate heating, lighting, and ventilation are in good, working condition.
- Determine materials and supplies needed
- Parking lot cleanup including garbage pick up
- Landscaping maintenance Snow
- Snow removal – Bobcat operator, shoveling, pay loader
- Must be self-starter with valid driver’s license
- Knowledge in maintenance supplies, equipment, materials and methods used in light maintenance
- Ability to make minor repairs to buildings, heating, plumbing, electrical, appliances, carpentry, flooring and other general repairs
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people including fellow employees, residents and contractors.
- Ability to perform various clean-up and maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to lift 20 to 50 pounds on regular basis and on occasion to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
Always be professional, kind and courteous to prospects and tenants, even if they don’t extend that treatment to you. Management reserves the right to revise the Maintenance Technician duties at any time.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org